God has layed upon my heart to share what I am learning while dealing with infertility and the road to becomming a mommy. More than anything, He has taught me that I am blessed. A favorite song says: I am blessed, I am blessed From when I rise up in the morning Til I lay my head to rest I feel You near me You sooth me when I'm weary Oh Lord, for all the worst and all the best I am blessed. My hope is that you realize that you are blessed.

Friday, March 21, 2008

Silence

Wow! It has been sooo long since I blogged last. There never seemed to be enough time and really I did not have too much to say. Since Valentine's Day, I have been really busy between work and planning an event at church. Not only that, but I have been helping out at my old job at CASA. The person that replaced me quit and I needed to help out. Needless to say I have been busy.

I love the wooden signs that have sayings on them. I saw one recently that said:
I believe in the Sun even when it does not shine
I believe in the Wind even when it does not blow
I believe in God even when He is silent

That sign speaks to me right now. For a while there it felt as if every time I turned around God was speaking to me loud and clear (no I was not hearing an actual voice), but for the last month He has been silent. This got me thinking. Was He really silent or was I too busy to listen?
Maybe He has been speaking to me in a whisper.

No comments: